Finding out you cheated is not only devastating, it can turn your entire life upside down.
If you’re committed to your boyfriend, are living together, or are even making plans for the future, you probably feel disappointed just thinking about him cheating on you.
We bet there are a few select cheating messages for him that you might consider giving him a piece of your mind if you just discovered your boyfriend has been cheating.
But take a deep breath, my friend, because you’ll want to think about what you’re sending him.
How do I make my cheating boyfriend regret it?
Discovering that you are dating a scammer can make you feel bad. However, it is important to remember that you are not the unfaithful one.
If you want to make your cheating friend regret it, consider the following:
Disconnect from him as soon as possible and ignore his attempts to get back together. Focus on yourself and improve your inner and outer feelings. Choose clean eating to cleanse your body and mind. Meditate, exercise, or choose another activity to focus your energy on as you rebuild your life. Find hobbies and new groups of friends to keep you busy even if your ex tries to contact you again.
Taking care of yourself and living the life you truly desire is one of the best ways to message a scammer.
23 stinging messages to a cheating friend
If you’re looking to message a cheating friend, you need to consider the context of your situation and relationship.
While texting a scammer might resonate with your boyfriend, others may seem overly nice or callous depending on your personality and relationship dynamic.
Below are 23 scam messages for him that you can send via SMS, email or even a handwritten letter.
1. As much as it hurts, I’m glad I found out what a coward you are now. At least now I’m free to move on because deep down I know who you really are.
2. If you really had the love you did for me, you would never have been unfaithful to me. I don’t have the heart to forgive you. It’s time for me to move on and never look back. This is my last goodbye.
3. No, you will not be forgiven. No, you can’t stay and get back with me. I want nothing more to do with you, and you no longer exist for me. From this day forward you no longer have any significant meaning for me in my life. I will not answer your calls, your texts, or your attempts. You are a non-factor in my future.
4. You pushed me to my ultimate breaking point. No more fights. no more crying No more treason. I want you out of our house and my life forever. From now on you’re dead to me. Don’t try to fix this. We are through.
5. I have never felt so betrayed and lost in my entire life. I hope all your actions have paid off. Hope she was worth it. This is the end of the road for us. Perhaps one day you will recognize all the pain and hurt you have caused those who love you most. But by then it will probably be too late.
6. I’m tired of building a life with you and creating something beautiful together. Your behavior is so reprehensible that I can hardly bear to look at you any longer. I want you out of my life forever.
7. If your heart was good and pure you would never have cheated on me or done the things you did to hurt me. If you had a pure heart, you would be faithful to your partner and understand the journey of growing together.
8. Do you feel like a strong man now after you left and broke my heart and damaged my trust? I can’t believe I allowed myself to love you.
9. I hope this is a great lesson for you. I hope you recognize the hurt and pain you’ve caused me. I hope all the lies, the pain, and the betrayal were worth it. I hope it was worth compromising your integrity and revealing a side of you I didn’t know existed.
10. Wow, you are like a magician. Everything you claimed to be was a facade or a joke. You are nothing but a disappointment to me and I hope that one day you will have the confidence to acknowledge that about yourself.
11. After all our time together, it’s time for me to throw in the towel and give up. I now realize that you never really deserved my love, honor and devotion. You have no respect for yourself or your loved ones. In the end, it’s your loss after all.
12. Don’t accuse me of being a fool for loving and trusting you. You are the fool for gaining and abusing my trust when we could have had something real together. Instead you went and made a fool of yourself.
13. As much as I can’t forgive you, I struggle to forgive myself for ever loving you. You really turned my life upside down and for that I will never look at another man or relationship the same way again.
14. There is nothing sadder than the unexpected loss of love. I will never forget how you cheated on me. You showed me the depths of humanity right before my eyes. I hope that one day you will feel the pain you caused me so that you never make others feel this way again.
15. I gave you my heart and trust for years only to make you turn your back and shatter everything to pieces. Shame on you. May you one day feel the same pain you caused me.
16. I’m done fighting, arguing, and allowing you to step on me anywhere. Your cheating is the last straw. I want you gone at the end of the day. It’s over.
17. I’m feeling every possible emotion right now. I am hurt, angry, frustrated, sad and beyond that betrayed. I am so disappointed in who you really are and who you have shown me. You destroyed the trust I had in you and damaged me to the core. Her actions are so out of left field that I am at a loss for words most days. I’m not sure you’ll really know how much you’ve devastated me.
More related articles
Are they sucking your life out? 15 signs of an emotionally draining person
Does he love me? 23 clear signs he does
Do you think your guy is lying to you? 11 reasons why men lie so much and what to do about it
18. After everything we’ve been through together, that’s all our relationship meant to you. I am sad, disgusted and completely devastated. It’s unforgivable. you honestly make me sick
19. If you had had a little decency, you would have been open and honest with me. But no, you went behind my back like the scared coward you are inside. I should have known better, but I’ve always chosen to decide when in doubt. From now on I know better. Thanks a lot for this. Thank you for taking the love, joy and trust out of my life.
20. Your behavior is reprehensible and disgusts me to no end. I hope you sit there and sulk alone and recognize the pain you have caused me and everyone in our lives. I hope you get everything you deserve from your actions and one day learn and grow from it.
21. You will never find love like ours again. I have trouble finding the words to describe the pain you have caused me. Shame on you. Ashamed of everything you did to break us apart. I hope your affair was worth it.
22. I can’t believe I spent so much time building a life with you for you to tear down. This is goodbye forever.
23. After all the time we spent together, you threw everything away like it didn’t mean anything. Your actions are unforgivable to me. I can’t believe the man I love turned out to be a lying cheater. Goodbye forever.
How to deal with a cheating friend you love
While you can text a cheating friend, it may take a little more time and self-reflection to come to terms with the aftermath of the cheating.
The pain can cut even deeper if you’re in love with your boyfriend and never expected his unfaithful behavior.
If you’re not sure where to go after discovering infidelity, ask yourself these questions and consider the following steps:
Is my partner really sorry? What is the motivation for my partner’s cheating? Why does he claim he has been unfaithful to me? What is my partner willing to do to regain the trust we once had for each other? Do I feel like we can fix the relationship, or will I annoy my partner for the rest of our time together? What steps can we take as a couple to rebuild the trust and relationship we once had? Is that something we’re both still interested in? Take some time to weigh your options and determine if getting back together is the right decision.
Infidelity damages relationships and families. If you’ve been cheated on by your boyfriend, knowing how to stand your ground, keep your distance, and take control of your life can help you bounce back.
Your instinct might be to make up, but make sure your guy is willing to do whatever it takes to win back your trust. If not, don’t look back when you walk away.