Did he do the unthinkable?
Therefore, are you looking for quotes about lying friends to improve your mood?
If yes, welcome.
Take a load off – and enjoy these quotes about deceitful, evasive villains.
41 lies cheating boyfriend quotes
Have you come across undeniable evidence that your husband is a mean, cheating dog?
If so, indulge in these cheating quotes to regain your strength, heal your self-esteem, and remind yourself that he’s the problem, not you.
1. “Don’t cry” over someone who doesn’t cry over you.” – Lauren Konrad
2. “One day you will cry for me like I cried for you, one day you will miss me like I missed you, one day you will need me like I needed you, one day you will love me, but I won’t love you.” – Anonymous
3. “All that’s worth having is a thing worth cheating for.” – Toilet fields
4. “They didn’t cheat on you because you are. They chose to cheat because they are not.” — Charles J. Orlando
5. “Men can cheat because there are so many women willing to give themselves to a man who isn’t theirs.” – Steve Harvey
6. “Infidelity is mentally, emotionally, and physically painful for the cheating spouse. Be gentle with yourself as you heal.” –Dr. Karen Finn
7. “Those who cheat on their loyal partners; don’t deserve them. It’s a bad attitude to disrespect a loyal person in a relationship by cheating on him or her.” – Ellen J. Barrier
8. “So began dishonesty and betrayal, not in big lies, but in little secrets.” – Amy Tan
9. “Cheating was easy, but impossible to undo.” – Dean Osborne
10. “Sometimes one can be touched by God but not healed. When that happens, he often uses your pain for a greater purpose.” —Shannon L. Alder
11. “Don’t cheat if you don’t want to be cheated. A relationship is mutual. That’s the golden rule of all good connections.” — Israelmore Ayivor
12. “They didn’t cheat on you because you are. They chose to cheat because they are not.” – Charles J. Orlando
13. “Earthquakes just happen. Tornadoes just happen. Your tongue doesn’t accidentally fall into someone else’s mouth!” – Gemma Halliday
14. “Something is wrong with your character when opportunity controls your loyalty.” – Trent Shelton
15. “Trust once lost could not easily be found again. Not in a year, maybe not even in a lifetime.” – JEB Spredemann
16. “If you can’t commit to another person, then at least be committed to the character’s concept and don’t cheat.” – Jerry Springer
17. “You didn’t just cheat on me; you cheated us You didn’t just break my heart; You destroyed our future.” – Steve Maraboli
18. “Never borrow someone else’s man. If he cheated on you, he will cheat on you.” – Anonymous
19. “Something is wrong with your character when opportunity controls your loyalty.” – Trent Shelton
20. “If you can’t commit to another person, at least commit to the character concept and don’t cheat.” – Jerry Springer
21. “Any affair is inherently quite dysfunctional.” – Rebekah Brooks
22. “No woman could love a cheater and not pay the price.” – Rose Wynters
23. “A liar deceives himself more than anyone else, believing that when he cannot remain a person of good character, he can remain.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
24. “Cheating excites only those who cannot see the beauty of faithfulness.” – Michael Bassey-Johnson
25. “The more you defend a lie, the angrier you get.” – Mitch Albom
26. “If you’re being cheated on, let go of the disappointment immediately. In this way bitterness has no time to take root.” – Toba-Beta
27. “The answer to ‘Why shouldn’t I commit adultery?’ is that it’s not worth it, and utility is the ultimate measure of the rationality of moral behavior.” — Sheela Pawar
28. “Never start a relationship unless you have ended your previous one.” – Anonymous
More related articles
Has your boyfriend lost interest in you sexually? 9 reasons why and what to do about it
Your boyfriend cheated on you: 23 messages to give him some of your opinion
Are they sucking your life out? 15 signs of an emotionally draining person
29. “There is no such thing as an affair that means nothing.” – Amanda Robson
30. “In this day and age, couples are more concerned about loyalty than love.” – Amit Kalantri
31. “Lying, cheating, hiding is the complete opposite of the behavior of a man who really likes you.” – Greg Behrendt
32. “If they make an effort to explain and insist, especially when they have not been confronted…they are guilty as a sin.” – Dru Edmund Kucherera
33. “Things fall apart so easily when they’ve been held together by lies.” – Dorothy Allison
34. “The really frightening thing about undetected lies is that they can belittle us more than exposed lies.” – Cheryl Hughes
35. “Cheating fuels some people’s endless efforts to maintain the false impression that their relationships or marriages are not dead.” – Mokokoma Mochonoana
36. “You can compensate for all your vices except treason. Nothing you do can ever compensate for the pain caused by betrayal.” – Sarvesh Jain
37. “Physical infidelity is the signal, the indication that all fidelity is being undermined.” – Katherine Anne Porte
38. “It takes two to tango, but only one to dance with the devil to bring the house down.” – Jason Versey
39. “He’s toying with you because you’re the only one who doesn’t know.” — Stephanie Hernández
40. “If you marry a man who is cheating on his wife, you will be married to a man who is cheating on his wife.” – Ann Landers
41. “A man can love from the bottom of his heart and still find room above for someone he says is nobody.” – Kiki Strack
How To Use These Deceptive Lie Quotes To Burn Your Boyfriend
Do you have enough? Are you ready to expose your soon-to-be ex for his cheating, lying filth?
How can you use quotes about cheaters and liars in a relationship to get back at your boyfriend?
Public Shame: A not-so-subtle quote on social media makes a statement. It’s also a bit more stealthy than going off on a rant. After all, you don’t want to be seen sweating in such situations. Leave that for private venting sessions with your best friends. Sticky Notes: Are you living with your odd looking boyfriend? Get the point across by leaving post-its around the house with specific quotes. Text Messages: You have every right to be angry. Maybe not crazy to the Betty Broderick level, but angry enough to send him quote texts reminding him he’s in the doghouse — or maybe kicked out of the house. Journaling and Mindfulness: Living your best life is truly the best “revenge,” and studies show that one of the best paths to happiness is through journaling and mindfulness. As you process this relationship, consider keeping a journal of the quotes that resonate and why. It could provide insight and teach valuable lessons. It might also give you the courage to leave a toxic situation.
Before you publicly denounce someone, make sure your facts are solid. Otherwise, you might come out with a messed up look. But if there’s a comeuppance that unashamedly bears his name, then publish it, come what may!
Even if he doesn’t see it at first, you’re doing him a favor. Also, you save everyone else who is mistakenly fascinated by his deceptive moves.